Monday, June 19, 2006

Perico Considers Bossa Nova

Melbourne supergroup, Perico, should be contemplating a shift to playing Bossa Nova, according to regular Brunswick drinker and Brazilian soccer fan, Damoldinho.

Damoldinho, speaking from Federation Square and decked out in gold for the first time this World Cup, was emphatic in his belief that "if you want something cool, try a Brazillion. My girlfriend did once, but she's not my girlfriend anymore because she ran off with a Brunswick tatooist who if I ever see hanging around Brunswick Medical Centre again, I'll kill him."
Band spokesperson, Drummer Col, claimed that "Perico could consider playing bossa nova or even samba given how versatile the band is. It's just that I know that Damo, or whatever he calls himself now, by Friday will be demanding we play Croation music - whatever that is."
Pictured is Damo with his current ideal band, Brazillian fusion samba-metal band, Black Samba.

No comments: