Sunday, June 25, 2006

Glockenspielist in grubby break-up

Perico glockenspielist and well-known cava lier and ladies' man, Richo, is believed to have ended his brief but passionate relationship with the practice of his instrument.

"For a long time now, fingering has consumed me," he said, from his studio/boudoir, "I awaken in the dark of night with it, comforted by the abundance of tissues. I have found that in regards to rhythm the most successful attack is to throw one's whole body into it. It came to me, an epiphany, tangible, and moist, and then I knew: the glockenspiel was in fact a xylophone!!!!!"

Perico blog reporter, brunswick imbiber, and Italian soccer fan Damario Wildo was unimpressed.

"I'm unimpressed," said Damario. "I mean, come off it, or on it, whatever, I'm not touching anything he's touched before".


No comments: