Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blog Reporter Denied Entry

Intrepid perico blog reporter and regular East Brunswick Club Hotel drinker, Damo Wilding, was last night denied entry to the East's new band room's opening night.

"I told them I had my name on the door." said Damo, still visibly upset.

"And I did, cos I'd carved it into the outside of the door with my pen knife last week. I mean, shit, my name is on most doors in Brunswick pubs...especially on the dunny doors in the chick's bogs."

"But the buggers threw me out. Threw ME out. They told me that the gig was sold out. And I told them, yes, they had sold out. Sold out to the corporate-fascist-bureaucracy that puts caps on having fun."

Patrons interviewed after seeing Thee Convicts reported that they'd had a really good time, which unfortunately only added to Damo's chagrin.

No comments: