Sunday, July 29, 2007

Carnage at the Brunswick Green

Out of control fans at Perico's Brunswick Green gig last night have left a trail of carnage that has threatened to destroy Perico's wholesome family image. Pericoloco has received reports of:
  • patrons kicked out for verballing bar staff
  • a fan collapsed drunk in a coma on the street in front of the bar
  • underage patrons as young as 12
  • public urination
  • glass smashing
Perico singer Tim is believed to be in hiding and has not returned calls, but drummer Col was adamant that the above incidents had been blown right out of proportion.

"Look, we dressed well. We played great. It was a good night. I'm not proud of everything that happened and I'm the first to put my hand up and say 'guilty as charged', but this isn't play school, this is rock 'n roll."

Brunswick Green regular Damo Wilding has been quick to leap to the band's defence and denied that any of the above incidents had occurred at all.

"I know Perico" he said "and they're gentlemen, and so are their fans. Whoever is spreading these rumours ought to be shot."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The place was pumping last night. You guys gotta play(up)there again.

Anonymous said...

Lies! It's all lies!! I can honestly say with reference to the night in question that "I do not recall" (if it's good enough for Reagan, it's good enough for me).

Anonymous said...

Damn it, my next door neighbour's dog had a birthday and I missed all the action. If I thought that perico gigs would turn out like as reported I'll never miss another one.